Tuesday, May 18, 2010

NAET Part 2

Here is how she tests what he is allergic to:
I will usually bring in something I want her to test for or she has little glass vials of different substances to also test him for. So for example when I switched him to a raw diet so I could control what he was ingesting better I was giving him mostly beef because it's easy. Well after a few days he had a bad reaction and all his spots got really red and huge, covering the whole underside of his belly! So we decided that we should test him for a beef allergy. To test him, I held a vial of beef substance in one of my hands and place it against his body. Then I held my arm straight out and she pushed down on my arm. If my arm had not gone down then he was not allergic to it. But my arm did go down and the lower my arm went the more he was allergic to it.

Here is how she treats what he is allergic to:
She started by opening up my back with a back massager because his energy will flow through me and the point is to make his body realize that whatever we are treating him for is OK to be in his body. Then I held the same vial against his body for 20 minutes. He calms down and gets sleepy during this time. After that he just had to stay away from beef for 24 hours and then he could have it after that.

I know this stuff sounds pretty far out there, but I swear it is true and it works! After the 24 hours after that treatment his redness was gone! I wish I would have taken picture of that time in particular because it was amazing with the difference!

My guy has many more allergies to treat for and that have yet to come up but I believe in this and I'm lucky to have a friend that is doing this for me! Thanks my friend! I will forever be in your debt! You have changed mine and my dog's life forever!

2 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH! I am so happy I found this blog! Our poor Doyle (Blue Nose Brindle) has the worst allergies! I feel so bad for him when he scratches and chews at himself. We have tried everything from changing his food to giving him medication. I am going to try this technique when I get home tonight. Doyle is so full of life, but when he is chewing on his paws and scratching at his ears I feel like the worst mommy in the world! He gets these horrible red marks on his belly. His sister Remmie (Red Nose pit) will often lick his ears for him. I don't know if it's because she likes the taste lol or she wants to help him out. But it is super cute!! I will often wet a wash cloth in cold water and hold it over his belly or on the back of his ear to help with the heat (I have allergies as well and sometimes this feels so good). He is such a good boy and just lays there with his tail wagging. Hopefully this will be helpful and help my poor baby out. Thanks for the information!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Thanks for checking out my blog! I hope Doyle feels better soon! Dog allergies are the worst! Make sure to check out the NAET website to find a practitioner near you.

    http://www.naet.com/

    I also have a few recommendations for you.

    Use apple cider vinegar with your cold wet wash cloth, it will help alleviate some allergies or at least calm them a little. You can also give this orally to help with your dog internally; you can give it in water, or mixed with ground beef, rice, and etc.

    Also consider trying a raw diet if you have not already. If your dog has food alleriges, this will help to simplify their diet and then heal from the inside out. :) Let me know if you have any questions, I like to help out another dog lover! (especially the pitties) :)

    Check out my other blog about my pittie and his journey as a therapy dog!

    www.pitbulltherapy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete