Monday, May 10, 2010

The Story Continues

From the time my handsome man was 5-6 months old until this day he has lived with an annoying itch and spots all over his body.

A few months back he even had a reaction so bad to something that I'm still not sure of that he swelled up and it looked like he had golf balls in his cheeks. I was continuing to give him benadryl for days and finally took him to the vet. They gave him prednisone and something to help with his diarrhea.

We have tried everything from changing food to changing things we clean with around the house to thinking about getting formal allergy testing done at the vet when I talk to a coworker about it and she told me about NAET....

2 comments:

  1. hi there, i hope you don't mind i started to follow your blog.
    i am sorry to hear about your pups allergies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Thanks for checking out my blog! I wasn't sure anyone would read it. Yeah I feel sorry for my little big man and his allergies too but it's ok, we are working on it. One day he will be allergy free! I'll try and get some new posts up here soon so you can know more of the story. It's nothing short than amazing. And I'll have picture evidence!

    ReplyDelete